COCOA SOUFFLE MASQUE (4oz)
COCOA SOUFFLE MASQUE
For: all skin types
Chocolate, especially dark chocolate is high with anti-oxidant properties. It is a concentrated energy. Promotes cell repair and cell damage prevention.
SKIN TYPES: All, dry, anti-aging
Chocolate, especially dark chocolate, is rich with antioxidant properties promoting cell repair and preventing damage. The high flavanol content in cocoa improves the appearance of skin by improving the function of blood vessels, increasing blood flow, hydration, decreasing skin roughness, and helping to increase defense against UV damage. Dark chocolate is rich in Vitamins A, B12, B-complex, D and E, which aid in the absorption of calcium and tissue growth. The mineral content of chocolate contains copper, iron, manganese, magnesium and zinc for the promotion of cell growth, tissue repair, and the absorption of nutrients.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Quickly mix 2 teaspoons of powder with .67 oz (a little over 1⁄2 oz.) of water or Total Fitness Activator (more lifting and hydration) in a bowl or a shaker unit to form a creamy base. Apply it to skin and let set for 15 minutes. Remove with a warm, moist towel.
- Cocoa seed powder: antioxidant, increases blood flow, hydrating, softening
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil: skin-conditioning emollient, antioxidant
- Easyliance® (acacia polymer): a synergistic combination of two 100% natural polymers from the root of the acacia plant, which forms a film on the skin, creating an immediate tightening action
- Bentonite: detoxifying, pore-tightening
- Carrageenan extract: skin softener from marine algae
Glucose, theobroma cocao (cocoa) seed powder, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, easyliance®, silica, bentonite, sodium polyacrylate, chondrus crispus (carrageenan) extract, citric acid, rose and citronella essential oils