RARE RETINAL SERUM Collagen & Tone Rehab
In the world of retinoid technology, Rare Retinal Serum is Hale & Hush’s “pinnacle of perfection.” Featuring IconicA®, the latest optimal (and most biologically available) form of Vitamin A, merged with premier anti-glycation ingredients, this serum succeeds supremely in anti-wrinkle, anti-redness and pro-radiance results without any of the typical negative side effects of other retinoids, such as retinol.
- Reduces wrinkles, redness, and inflammation.
- Increases radiance and elasticity while supporting collagen integrity.
- Renews tone and texture.
For best results, smooth Rare Retinal Serum gently over clean skin at night only. Ultra-sensitive skins may be able to use 2-3 times a week. Test for sensitivity before using around the eyes. Product contains a Retinoid, so be sure to wear an SPF during the day
CAUTION: Product contains a Retinoid. Wear an SPF during the day. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
ICONICA: An optimal form of Vitamin A, stabilized Retinaldehyde.
CARNOSINE (L) BENFOTIAMINE: An anti-glycation complex and free-radical scavenger.
RESISTEM: Anti-aging plant stem cell extract that reduces micro-inflammations and redness, evening-out the complexion and enhancing skin’s translucency and radiance.
NIACINAMIDE: A powerhouse that stimulates collagen synthesis, improves barrier function, reduces pigmentation, and boosts micro-circulation.
PERSIAN SILK TREE: A natural ingredient that reduces dark circles.
CLOUD BERRY SEED OIL: Rich in Vitamin C with UV-protecting properties, this oil brightens skin tone.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Glycerin* , Cyclodextrin, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Retinal (Retinaldehyde), Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract, Carnosine (L) Benfotiamine, Carnitine (L), Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloud Berry) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Tocopherol (D-alpha), Tocotrienols, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate
- FOR SENSITIVE SKIN -Aging, common allergies and household chemicals, plus the environment and stress can leave skin dry and irritated, making it difficult for skin to regenerate and repair.
- FOR HEALTH-CHALLENGED SKIN®-Medical treatments and medications can deplete the skin of essential nutrients, leaving it dry and irritated, and can debilitate vital functions of collagen production, cell regeneration and repair.
- PARABEN-FREE- Hale & Hush chooses the best fitting preservative for each product that is also kind to the environment; Tecniche® does not formulate with parabens.
- GLUTEN-FREE-Gluten is a protein found in wheat and wheat-related grains. Celiac disease and dermatitis herpetiformis are autoimmune disorders caused by a reaction to the ingestion of gluten (celiac) or skin contact with gluten (DH). Hale & Hush products have been certified gluten-free to prevent adverse skin reactions.
- SULFATE-FREE-Hale & Hush has created all of their products to be sulfate-free, protecting the environment as well as the skin from harsh chemicals.
- NO ANIMAL TESTING-Hale & Hush tests their products on individuals who fall within a variety of points along the Skin Challenge Spectrum. Hale & Hush does not test on animals.
- LIMITED SCENT; NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCE-Hale & Hush products have no added artificial fragrances since artificial fragrances can irritate skin, as well as cause nausea and/or headaches. The aroma of Hale & Hush products stems from the naturally occurring scent of the ingredients; if a product is designed to be scented, then a 100% natural scent was incorporated.
- DERMATOLOGIST TESTED-A third-party lab performed a “repeat insult patch test” by applying Hale & Hush product on compensated volunteers (not animals) in order to test for skin reactions and make claims that the products are non-irritating, clinically tested and allergy tested; test results are reviewed by a dermatologist.
- INTELLIGENT USE OF ORGANIC & SUSTAINABLE INGREDIENTS-Hale & Hush chemists carefully take into account the sustainability of natural and organic ingredients, as well as create a combination of ingredients that are best suited for Sensitive and Anti-Aging skin. Natural ingredients are derived from natural sources, which can refer to earth-natural or scientifically derived lab-neutral. Some earth-natural ingredients are also organically grown, which means they are produced with environmentally sound methods: no pesticides, no chemical fertilizers and no genetic modifications.
- CHIRALLY CORRECT-Mother Nature creates molecules with two sides or hands, right and left. For reasons unknown to scientists, some right-handed molecules work best on skin, whereas some left-handed molecules are better received by the skin. It may be a more extensive and expensive route, but it has been Hale & Hush’s life work to only use the ‘hand’ of the lab-neutral molecule that best mimics Mother Nature’s perfect plan (aka: chirally correct).
- BOTANICAL HEART INGREDIENTS-The highly purified part of a botanical that has the highest concentrated levels of the key potent active(s); In other words… the best of the best of a botanical.
- CIRCADIAN RHYTHM AWARENESS-Hale & Hush is acutely aware that skin cells, including critical stem cells, have their own clocks. These clocks are set to “night” in order to proliferate, repair and maintain healthy tissue. However, stress, illness, night jobs, and normal aging can all interrupt nighttime sleep, which can accelerate DNA damage, cell aging and other negative skin ailments. Hale & Hush creates products that address this natural, yet often overlooked skin ‘clock’ dilemma.
- CORNEOTHERAPY SUPPORTIVE-Hale & Hush chooses ingredients that supportive correction and restoration of the stratum corneum and the skin’s barrier defense systems.