Blemish Spot Treatment-Acne
For: Acneic skin or normal skin with an occasional breakout *Pre-teens or teens with mild breakout that need to spot treat small areas.
The Blemish Spot Treatment is a spot treatment to clear the pores and alleviate breakouts.
- Soothes skin irritation
- Has anti-inflammatory-like properties
- Clarifies breakouts
- Assists in boosting hydration levels
- Limits scarring
*This spot treatment rapidly dries each blemish and encourages healing.
Directions for Use:
- This blemish spot treatment is to be used only on active breakouts.
- Use 2 – 3 times per day to rapidly minimize blemishes.
- The serum can be applied over makeup because it will penetrate through the makeup.
- Glycolic Acid (5%) is a deeply penetrating alpha hydroxy acid that reduces wrinkles and promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture. It provides progressive skin clearing and promotes cellular renewal that expedites the healing of breakouts.
- Salicylic Acid penetrates into the pores to dissolve impacted sebum that causes blackheads. It exfoliates the skin and reduces redness and inflammation associated with pustular breakouts.
- Witch Hazel is a flowering plant; it is a strong antioxidant and astringent that is often used as a natural remedy for psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions.
- Spin Trap entraps reactive oxygen species to restore proper chemical structure and spin to destructive molecules. It also limits lipid peroxidation and free radical damage.