Beta-Carotene Papain Renewal Serum
The Beta-Carotene/Papain Renewal Serum offers a mild exfoliation for sensitive skin. It is an excellent exfoliant for pregnant or lactating women because of its natural ingredients.
- Improves skin barrier integrity by balancing surface lipids
- Exfoliates to minimize acne and/or impacted pores
- Exfoliates to lessen the appearance of visible wrinkles
- Provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits
Who's it for:
- All skin types
Beta Carotene (a natural Vitamin A) and papain (an enzyme from papaya) work in a synergy to enhance cellular renewal and assist with collagen stimulation to reduce the appearance of wrinkle depth. Safe exfoliation method for sensitive skin and pregnant/lactating women.
How to use:
Apply nightly after cleansing on face, neck and chest. Apply moisturizer if needed. Reduce usage if flaking occurs.
- Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate) is a combination of fatty acids that restores and maintains the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Beta-Carotene (D) is an orange pigment found in many plants. It is a very stable antioxidant and is a precursor to Vitamin A. Do not consider beta-carotene to be a “less than” effective ingredient; in addition to vitamin A synthesis for cell protection from lipid peroxidation, beta-carotene has photo-protective properties.
- X-pressin™ (Water, Papain/Carbomer Copolymer, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Algin) 1% is Papain, an enzyme derived from papayas. It digests keratin proteins to help accelerate exfoliation leaving the skin softer and smoother. It is an antioxidant as well as an anti-inflammatory.
- Rosmarinyl Glucoside soothes inflammation and prevents degradation of extra cellular matrix.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice provides pain relieving properties to reduce discomfort associated with acne. It heals, provides hydration and UV absorption protection, and reduces redness.
- Allantoin improves moisture retention, soothes and normalizes the skin, stimulates tissue growth, and provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits.
Full Ingredient List:
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Beta-Carotene (D), Papain, Rosmarinyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Caffeyl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Allantoin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sorbitan Olivate, Phytic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Algin, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Alcohol
Skin Script specializes in corrective skin care for all skin types and ethnicities. Their products contain kojic and arbutin which naturally lighten the skin, and create an even skin tone. In addition, antioxidants, glycolics, retinols, and jojoba help to diminish hyperpigmentation and melasma leaving the skin rejuvenated.
Skin Script products were designed and developed under the direction of highly-respected physicians and aestheticians to create a unique skincare line to treat their clients’ top concerns while improving their skin’s appearance and repairing damaged skin. Targeting concerns of aging, acne, clogged pores, fines line, age spots, melasma, hyperpigmentation and rosacea, they achieve advanced results.
In the past, topical skin care has been concerned with softening the skin, but they have taken it a step further. Their products not only soften, but polish the skin, making it glow! Decreasing blemishes, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and shrinking age spots without peeling, redness or irritation are some of the results. Their products work with the skin without causing irritation, “chirally correct”, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.