Cacteen Balancing Moisturizer
The Cacteen Balancing Moisturizer balances surface lipids and water with the healing properties of prickly pear cactus and the fatty acids in olive oil.
- Provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits
- Normalizes water/oil balance
- Soothes and calms
Who's it for:
- Normal/combination skin
- Sensitive skin
This moisturizer will balance surface lipids and water with the healing properties of Prickly Pear cactus and the fatty acids in olive oil. Bisabolol acts as an anti-inflammatory to soothe irritated or sensitized skin.
How to use:
Use morning and evening after cleansing and toning the skin. Apply a thin layer to face, neck and chest.
- AquaCacteen® (Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Cactus) Stem Extract) is rich in essential amino acids, antioxidants, and water-binding polysaccharides. It hydrates, smoothes, and protects the skin from environmental stress.
- Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate, and Sorbitan Olivate) is a combination of fatty acids that restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Sodium Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid (PCA) is a component of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and has a very potent hydrating and moisturizing power. It is nonirritating and non-allergenic, and it is a humectant with moisture-binding ability.
- Bisabolol (L-Alpha) acts as an anti-inflammatory, promotes wound healing, reduces sensitivity, and alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.
- Spin Trap entraps reactive oxygen species to restore proper chemical structure and spin to destructive molecules. It also limits lipid peroxidation and free radical damage.
- Phycocyanin is a natural blue pigment derived from spirulina, a blue-green algae, with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Full ingredient list:
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Squalane, Triisononanoin, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Chloride, Cholesteryl Noanoate, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Cactus) Stem Extract, Spirulina Platensis (Phycocyanin) Extract, Tocopherol (D-alpha) , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium PCA, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid
Skin Script specializes in corrective skin care for all skin types and ethnicities. Their products contain kojic and arbutin which naturally lighten the skin, and create an even skin tone. In addition, antioxidants, glycolics, retinols, and jojoba help to diminish hyperpigmentation and melasma leaving the skin rejuvenated.
Skin Script products were designed and developed under the direction of highly-respected physicians and aestheticians to create a unique skincare line to treat their clients’ top concerns while improving their skin’s appearance and repairing damaged skin. Targeting concerns of aging, acne, clogged pores, fines line, age spots, melasma, hyperpigmentation and rosacea, they achieve advanced results.
In the past, topical skin care has been concerned with softening the skin, but they have taken it a step further. Their products not only soften, but polish the skin, making it glow! Decreasing blemishes, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and shrinking age spots without peeling, redness or irritation are some of the results. Their products work with the skin without causing irritation, “chirally correct”, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.