Acai Berry Moisturizer
The Acai Berry Moisturizer provides hydration and protects from environmental damage while relieving the surface signs of aging. The Açaí berry is rich in Vitamins B, C & E; an excellent antioxidant which also has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and helps promote healing and collagen synthesis.
Who's it for:
Normal to Dry skin types.
- Improves skin hydration to limit visible lines
- Encourages proper moisture levels
- Normalizes water/oil balance
- Soothes and calms
- Improves skin appearance
How to use:
Use morning and evening after cleansing and toning the skin. Apply a thin layer to face, neck and chest.
- Use a small, pea-sized amount daily morning and evening to hydrate the skin.
- Dimethicone is a combination of silicone and moisturizing PCA. It provides a long lasting, silky smooth skin feel.
- Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate) is a combination of fatty acids that restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Squalane is a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Acai Berry is native to tropical Central and South America. Acai pulp is rich in oleic acid, palmitic acid, and linoleic acid, as well as Vitamins B, C, and E. This berry has high levels of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties and has been used topically for its astringent and antibacterial properties.
- Sphingolipids balance surface lipids, regenerate healthy cells, and moisturize. This ingredient emulsifies and binds oil and water.
- Hyaluronic Acid naturally occurs in the dermis of human skin and has water binding properties. It increases skin suppleness and strength, strengthens the intercellular matrix, and smoothes the skin.
- Phospholipids assist in barrier repair, improve barrier function, and protect from outside aggressors and bacteria. They constitute membranes of living cells, and modulate their fluidity and permeability.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder soothes and calms redness and inflammation, and it provides gentle hydration while protecting the skin from external aggression.
- Bisabolol (L-Alpha) acts as an anti-inflammatory and promotes wound healing, reduces sensitivity, and alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.
Full Ingredient List:
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Olivate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Sphingolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Phospholipids, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Pollia Condensata Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Honey (Mel), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Madecassoside, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Alcohol Denat., Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid