RARE C SERUM Radiance & Pore Rehab
Rare C Serum features a highly bio-available form of Vitamin C, which strengthens collagen, brightens the complexion and, as an added bonus, reduces the appearance of pore size by 20% in 4 weeks as tested! Regular use of Rare C Serum will promote supremely radiant, strong and youthful looking skin.
- Balances, evens, and brightens skin tone.
- Reduces appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores.
- Strengthens collagen and enhances collagen synthesis.
- Soothes and hydrates skin.
Apply Rare C Serum to cleansed skin once or twice daily. Wear alone or under other creams or serums. Always apply a sunscreen product to provide a protective barrier.
CAUTION: Do not use if the skin is broken/cracked. For external use only. Avoid getting directly into eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
3-0-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID (L): Enhances collagen synthesis and skin elasticity and whitens skin by inhibiting tyrosinase. This form of C is highly stable, gentle and non-irritating, and reduces inflammation.
LYSOPHOSPHATIDIC ACID: Derived from phosphatidylcholine, Lysophosphatidic Acid stimulates cell differentiation, improves keratinization and limits parakeratosis.
SODIUM HYALURONATE (L): As a chirally-correct form of Hyaluronic Acid, this humectant holds up to a 1,000 times its weight in water to provide maximum hydration and to help plump thirsty skin. Additional benefits are improved softness and elasticity while also retaining and boosting moisture levels which helps to soften fine lines and wrinkles.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Glycerin, Lysophosphatidic Acid, Lecithin, Lysolecithin, Artemisia Vulgaris (Mugwort) Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Beta-Glucan (D), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate
- FOR SENSITIVE SKIN -Aging, common allergies and household chemicals, plus the environment and stress can leave skin dry and irritated, making it difficult for skin to regenerate and repair.
- FOR HEALTH-CHALLENGED SKIN®-Medical treatments and medications can deplete the skin of essential nutrients, leaving it dry and irritated, and can debilitate vital functions of collagen production, cell regeneration and repair.
- PARABEN-FREE- Hale & Hush chooses the best fitting preservative for each product that is also kind to the environment; Tecniche® does not formulate with parabens.
- GLUTEN-FREE-Gluten is a protein found in wheat and wheat-related grains. Celiac disease and dermatitis herpetiformis are autoimmune disorders caused by a reaction to the ingestion of gluten (celiac) or skin contact with gluten (DH). Hale & Hush products have been certified gluten-free to prevent adverse skin reactions.
- SULFATE-FREE-Hale & Hush has created all of their products to be sulfate-free, protecting the environment as well as the skin from harsh chemicals.
- NO ANIMAL TESTING-Hale & Hush tests their products on individuals who fall within a variety of points along the Skin Challenge Spectrum. Hale & Hush does not test on animals.
- LIMITED SCENT; NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCE-Hale & Hush products have no added artificial fragrances since artificial fragrances can irritate skin, as well as cause nausea and/or headaches. The aroma of Hale & Hush products stems from the naturally occurring scent of the ingredients; if a product is designed to be scented, then a 100% natural scent was incorporated.
- DERMATOLOGIST TESTED-A third-party lab performed a “repeat insult patch test” by applying Hale & Hush product on compensated volunteers (not animals) in order to test for skin reactions and make claims that the products are non-irritating, clinically tested and allergy tested; test results are reviewed by a dermatologist.
- INTELLIGENT USE OF ORGANIC & SUSTAINABLE INGREDIENTS-Hale & Hush chemists carefully take into account the sustainability of natural and organic ingredients, as well as create a combination of ingredients that are best suited for Sensitive and Anti-Aging skin. Natural ingredients are derived from natural sources, which can refer to earth-natural or scientifically derived lab-neutral. Some earth-natural ingredients are also organically grown, which means they are produced with environmentally sound methods: no pesticides, no chemical fertilizers and no genetic modifications.
- CHIRALLY CORRECT-Mother Nature creates molecules with two sides or hands, right and left. For reasons unknown to scientists, some right-handed molecules work best on skin, whereas some left-handed molecules are better received by the skin. It may be a more extensive and expensive route, but it has been Hale & Hush’s life work to only use the ‘hand’ of the lab-neutral molecule that best mimics Mother Nature’s perfect plan (aka: chirally correct).
- BOTANICAL HEART INGREDIENTS-The highly purified part of a botanical that has the highest concentrated levels of the key potent active(s); In other words… the best of the best of a botanical.
- CIRCADIAN RHYTHM AWARENESS-Hale & Hush is acutely aware that skin cells, including critical stem cells, have their own clocks. These clocks are set to “night” in order to proliferate, repair and maintain healthy tissue. However, stress, illness, night jobs, and normal aging can all interrupt nighttime sleep, which can accelerate DNA damage, cell aging and other negative skin ailments. Hale & Hush creates products that address this natural, yet often overlooked skin ‘clock’ dilemma.
- CORNEOTHERAPY SUPPORTIVE-Hale & Hush chooses ingredients that supportive correction and restoration of the stratum corneum and the skin’s barrier defense systems.