- Shop by Brand
- Hale and Hush
- EYE MOUSSE Brightening & Lines Rehab
EYE MOUSSE Brightening & Lines Rehab
Packed with wrinkle-fighting peptides, antioxidants and brightening effects to revive and enliven stressed delicate eye skin, Eye Mousse is velvety and soothing moisture.
Eye Mousse also rehabilitates sensitive and fragile skin around the eye area with two revolutionary ingredients: Chronopeptide to revive sleep-deprived skin, and Carnosine (L) Benfotiamine, a patented anti-glycation complex.
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
- Plumps and hydrates skin.
- Improves skin elasticity, texture, and appearance.
- Renews tone and texture.
Gently pat a small amount of Eye Mousse onto skin around the eyes.
CAUTION: Do not use if the skin is broken/cracked. For external use only. Avoid getting directly into eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Due to the Perflourodecalin and its oxygenating repair qualities, clients may feel a slight tingle or sense of activity. For an extremely sensitive person, this indicates a higher sensitivity to the oxygenating properties. Initial redness may occur due to the oxygenating action and increased blood flow to the surface. It will subside shortly and leave a glow to the skin. For obvious reasons, please discontinue use of any product if skin feels irritation or burning.
This product contains a Retinoid – wear an SPF during the day.
GLUTAMYLAMIDOETHYL IMADAZOLE: This specialized chronopeptide mimics the effect of sun exposure on circadian gene expression to help synchronize skin’s biorhythm.
CARNOSINE (L) BENFOTIAMINE: An endogenous free-radical scavenger and anti-glycation complex that helps protect and maintain collagen integrity.
SODIUM HYALURONATE (L): A form of Hyaluronic Acid and a humectant that holds up to a 1,000 times its weight in water to provide maximum hydration and to help plump thirsty skin.
MATRIXYL PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-38: A powerful peptide that stimulates and strengthens collagen and improves overall skin function.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin* Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Carnosine (L) Benfotiamine, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Perfluorodecalin, Perfluoroperhydrophenanthrene, Perfluorohexane, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Tocotrienols, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Dextrin, Xanthan Gum, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin
- FOR SENSITIVE SKIN -Aging, common allergies and household chemicals, plus the environment and stress can leave skin dry and irritated, making it difficult for skin to regenerate and repair.
- FOR HEALTH-CHALLENGED SKIN®-Medical treatments and medications can deplete the skin of essential nutrients, leaving it dry and irritated, and can debilitate vital functions of collagen production, cell regeneration and repair.
- PARABEN-FREE- Hale & Hush chooses the best fitting preservative for each product that is also kind to the environment; Tecniche® does not formulate with parabens.
- GLUTEN-FREE-Gluten is a protein found in wheat and wheat-related grains. Celiac disease and dermatitis herpetiformis are autoimmune disorders caused by a reaction to the ingestion of gluten (celiac) or skin contact with gluten (DH). Hale & Hush products have been certified gluten-free to prevent adverse skin reactions.
- SULFATE-FREE-Hale & Hush has created all of their products to be sulfate-free, protecting the environment as well as the skin from harsh chemicals.
- NO ANIMAL TESTING-Hale & Hush tests their products on individuals who fall within a variety of points along the Skin Challenge Spectrum. Hale & Hush does not test on animals.
- LIMITED SCENT; NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCE-Hale & Hush products have no added artificial fragrances since artificial fragrances can irritate skin, as well as cause nausea and/or headaches. The aroma of Hale & Hush products stems from the naturally occurring scent of the ingredients; if a product is designed to be scented, then a 100% natural scent was incorporated.
- DERMATOLOGIST TESTED-A third-party lab performed a “repeat insult patch test” by applying Hale & Hush product on compensated volunteers (not animals) in order to test for skin reactions and make claims that the products are non-irritating, clinically tested and allergy tested; test results are reviewed by a dermatologist.
- INTELLIGENT USE OF ORGANIC & SUSTAINABLE INGREDIENTS-Hale & Hush chemists carefully take into account the sustainability of natural and organic ingredients, as well as create a combination of ingredients that are best suited for Sensitive and Anti-Aging skin. Natural ingredients are derived from natural sources, which can refer to earth-natural or scientifically derived lab-neutral. Some earth-natural ingredients are also organically grown, which means they are produced with environmentally sound methods: no pesticides, no chemical fertilizers and no genetic modifications.
- CHIRALLY CORRECT-Mother Nature creates molecules with two sides or hands, right and left. For reasons unknown to scientists, some right-handed molecules work best on skin, whereas some left-handed molecules are better received by the skin. It may be a more extensive and expensive route, but it has been Hale & Hush’s life work to only use the ‘hand’ of the lab-neutral molecule that best mimics Mother Nature’s perfect plan (aka: chirally correct).
- BOTANICAL HEART INGREDIENTS-The highly purified part of a botanical that has the highest concentrated levels of the key potent active(s); In other words… the best of the best of a botanical.
- CIRCADIAN RHYTHM AWARENESS-Hale & Hush is acutely aware that skin cells, including critical stem cells, have their own clocks. These clocks are set to “night” in order to proliferate, repair and maintain healthy tissue. However, stress, illness, night jobs, and normal aging can all interrupt nighttime sleep, which can accelerate DNA damage, cell aging and other negative skin ailments. Hale & Hush creates products that address this natural, yet often overlooked skin ‘clock’ dilemma.
- CORNEOTHERAPY SUPPORTIVE-Hale & Hush chooses ingredients that supportive correction and restoration of the stratum corneum and the skin’s barrier defense systems.