- Shop by Brand
- Skin Script Products
- Hydrating Moisturizer (Normal to Dry)
Hydrating Moisturizer (Normal to Dry)
The Hydrating Moisturizer improves the appearance of wrinkles with intense hydration. It binds moisture in the skin, soothes, calms, and strengthens capillaries.
- Soothes irritated and chapped skin
- Binds moisture to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Soothes and calms redness, itching, and irritation
- Protects from environmental damage
- Improves skin function
Who's it for:
- Dry or dehydrated skin
- Normal skin that requires extra hydration
How to use:
Use every evening after cleansing and toning the skin. Apply to face, neck and chest.
- Shea Butter is ideal for dry and aging skin. Its unique fatty acid helps moisturize and retain the elasticity of the skin. It also helps protect the skin against the damaging effects of the sun (provides enhanced UV-B protection) while repairing cellular degeneration.
- Squalane is a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil is high in Vitamin C and A and has a strengthening effect on capillaries and connective tissue. It is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and astringent, and it is used to soothe and heal irritated, chapped skin.
- Honey Extract (MelhydranR) is antibacterial and healing, assisting in wound repair and alleviating bruising. Its humectant properties keep the skin moist to prolong hydration.
- Algae Extract (Seaweed) is an active substance used to normalize the skin’s moisture content and provide suppleness.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder soothes and calms redness and inflammation and provides gentle hydration while protecting the skin from external aggression.
Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Honey Extract, Squalane, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, BHT, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Algae Extract, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Alcohol, Gluconolactone, Polysorbate 60, Ceteareth-20, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Lanolin, PEG-40 Stearate, PEG-150 Stearate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum
Skin Script specializes in corrective skin care for all skin types and ethnicities. Their products contain kojic and arbutin which naturally lighten the skin, and create an even skin tone. In addition, antioxidants, glycolics, retinols, and jojoba help to diminish hyperpigmentation and melasma leaving the skin rejuvenated.
Skin Script products were designed and developed under the direction of highly-respected physicians and aestheticians to create a unique skincare line to treat their clients’ top concerns while improving their skin’s appearance and repairing damaged skin. Targeting concerns of aging, acne, clogged pores, fines line, age spots, melasma, hyperpigmentation and rosacea, they achieve advanced results.
In the past, topical skin care has been concerned with softening the skin, but they have taken it a step further. Their products not only soften, but polish the skin, making it glow! Decreasing blemishes, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and shrinking age spots without peeling, redness or irritation are some of the results. Their products work with the skin without causing irritation, “chirally correct”, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.