- Shop by Brand
- Skin Script Products
- Peptide Restoration Moisturizer
Peptide Restoration Moisturizer
The Peptide Restoration Moisturizer stimulates fibroblast production and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Nourishes skin; makes skin radiant
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Anti-aging properties; improves texture
Who's it for:
- Normal to dry skin
- Mature skin
Contains ReproAge™, ChroNOline, and rH oligopeptide-1 (EGF) to accelerate the growth the epidermal cells, activate skin repair, and reduce wrinkle depth. It is a medium weight moisturizer that stimulates fibroblast production and nourishes the skin with alpha lipoic acid, squalane and shea butter.
How to use:
Use every evening after cleansing and toning the skin. Apply to face, neck and chest.
- Squalane is a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil has high levels of essential fatty acids and natural retinoic acid content to aid in skin rejuvenation, hydrating, moisturizing, and nourishing. It also protects against photo damage.
- Shea Butter is ideal for dry and aging skin. Its unique fatty acid helps moisturize and retain the elasticity of the skin. It also helps protect the skin against the damaging effects of the sun (provides enhanced UV-B protection) while repairing cellular degeneration.
- Reproage™ (listed as Water, Disodium Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sodium Phosphate, Caprylyl Gycol) is a peptide which helps create a smoother, more radiant and visually rejuvenated complexion. The skin regenerates itself at a rate equivalent to that of 17 years younger (volunteers aged 50-55), and roughness decreased up to 41.3% (56 days, 2% peptide solution), as observed in vivo.
- ChroNOline (Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3) is a peptide derived from a growth factor. It boosts collagen production, activates skin repair, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract boosts the immune function of the skin cells and protects against sun damage.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals in both the fatty and watery regions of cells (both water and oil soluble).
- rH Oligopeptide-1 (EGF) is a peptide to accelerate the growth of epidermal cells. It reduces wrinkles and assists in wound healing.
Full Ingredient List:
Aqua (Water), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Squalane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, sh-Oligopeptide-1 (EGF), Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Thioctic (R-lipoic) Acid, Carnitine (L), Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Sodium Gluconate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Disodium Phosphate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Phospholipids, Sodium Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Adenine, Paeonia Albiflora (Peony) Root Extract, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Alcohol Denat., Dextran, Phenoxyethanol
Skin Script specializes in corrective skin care for all skin types and ethnicities. Their products contain kojic and arbutin which naturally lighten the skin, and create an even skin tone. In addition, antioxidants, glycolics, retinols, and jojoba help to diminish hyperpigmentation and melasma leaving the skin rejuvenated.
Skin Script products were designed and developed under the direction of highly-respected physicians and aestheticians to create a unique skincare line to treat their clients’ top concerns while improving their skin’s appearance and repairing damaged skin. Targeting concerns of aging, acne, clogged pores, fines line, age spots, melasma, hyperpigmentation and rosacea, they achieve advanced results.
In the past, topical skin care has been concerned with softening the skin, but they have taken it a step further. Their products not only soften, but polish the skin, making it glow! Decreasing blemishes, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and shrinking age spots without peeling, redness or irritation are some of the results. Their products work with the skin without causing irritation, “chirally correct”, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.